However much you love your home, changes and improvements to it can be essential if you are to remain living there comfortably and safely. For this reason, our Home Improvement Service can advise you on, or help you to obtain a range of grants to assist you with housing repairs and adaptations.

Properties age; windows and doors deteriorate, roofs can become leaky and there are many housing repairs that become essential if people are to enjoy a safe and worry-free retirement in their homes. But sometimes it is not the property that has changed, but you! Some of our clients tell us that the upstairs WC seems much further away now that they are less mobile, others that they can no longer use the bath safely.

Our Home Improvement Caseworkers can visit you to discuss possible adaptations or repairs and give you advice on how best to get financial help for any changes. Working closely with Pembrokeshire County Council, we can advise on and help you apply for Council grants. If you are not eligible for these, we can look for charitable or benevolent funding, depending on your circumstances. People are often surprised at how much help is there is!

Site Image
West Wales Care & Repair
Meyler House | St. Thomas' Green | Haverfordwest | Pembrokeshire | SA61 1QP
Telephone:01437 766717
Fax:01437 767327
Office hours
9:00am to 5:00pm - Monday to Thursday
9:00am to 4:30pm - Friday
Registered with The National Assembly for Wales No: J129
Financial Services Authority No: 29111-R